Compare 76West BrandChart Program
76West Offers 3 Tools For Strategic Brand Development. Compare the differences below.
A thoughtful review of how an organization represents their core values, mission, message and identity through their existing marketing materials and communication strategies.
BRAND AUDIT IS FOR:
Companies that need to review and assess how their brand’s materials are currently conveyed to their customers and workforce.
- Comprehensive review of company-wide brand communications platform in digital and analog applications
- Reviews the 4 pillars of a companies marketing materials: Brand Voice, Digital, Print and Social Media
- Identity program review
- Identifies strategic opportunities
- Allows for strategic suggestions by 76West to ensure maximum effectiveness and success for your marketing strategies
A facilitated exchange of ideas in a group session. Compass can be conducted in-person, or via our digital implementation with your company’s leadership, stakeholders and customers.
COMPASS IS FOR:
Companies that need alignment in advance of debuting new initiatives or considering a new brand direction or to help clarify an inflection point in the arc of your organizations growth.
- Forms team alignment
- Identifies common goals and desired outcomes
- Defines the foundation for next steps and a strategic path forward
- Examines existing and new target audiences
- Refines communications and create an outline for your brand story
- Exposes additional opportunities to build visibility for your initiatives
Our exclusive brand development and management tool. The bespoke 3-phase process systematically realizes the creation of the Unique Brand Proposition for your organization.
BRAND POSITION IS FOR:
Companies that are looking to build a new brand or overhaul an existing one from top to bottom with the purpose of achieving a long-term strategy.
- Analyzes the category that your company operates in
- Analyzes and evaluates all aspects of your brand’s identity
- Assesses your company’s performance profile and evaluates performance claims
- Explores vision, purpose and desirability of your brand
- Identifies untapped growth potential
- Develops outstanding and compelling communication strategies
- Increases value and promotes long-term market share